International private medical insurer InterGlobal has launched a dedicated Channel Islands Private Medical Insurance Plan (PMI) designed exclusively for Channel Islands residents and businesses. The plan includes an extensive range of medical benefits, complemented by a number of optional plans which can be added to meet members’ requirements. It also offers members inclusive cover for private medical treatment received throughout Europe at an unlimited selection of hospitals or clinics.
Channel Islands UltraCare covers all the costs of emergency evacuation to another Channel Island, the UK or France where adequate treatment cannot be provided locally. It also includes up to £1,500 cover for travel to receive non-emergency treatment on another Channel Island. This evacuation and travel benefit is believed to be one of the most generous and flexible in the current market.
Other benefits include:
• *Full refund of all in-patient and daycare treatment costs.
• *Full refund on all out-patient GP consultations, treatment and tests.
• Generous cover for cancer care and chronic medical conditions.
• Cover for insured dependants to accompany a member on an emergency medical evacuation.
• Inclusive travel and accommodation cover for a parent to accompany their insured child to receive non-emergency in-patient or daycare treatment in the Channel Islands.
• Free cover for second, third and fourth children under the age of 18.
• 24/7 security advice provided by crisis management specialists red24.
• 24/7 medical assistance helpline.
Channel Islands UltraCare is designed to offer complete flexibility to members. Optional dental and optical benefits, maternity cover, travel and personal accident plans can be added to the plan to meet members’ exact requirements and budget.
*subject to plan limits
Linda Connett, Country Manager – UK & Europe, InterGlobal says:
“High quality private medical insurance is essential for all Channel Islands residents. When we designed Channel Islands UltraCare we asked local brokers about the benefits their clients need. That’s why our plan has one of the most generous levels of cover for travel to receive emergency and elective treatment on the Channel Islands or mainland.”
Channel Islands UltraCare is particularly suited for businesses. Employers can amalgamate international and domestic plans on to a single administrative platform to benefit from a single point of contact and common renewal date. Corporate groups of three or more employees can design their cover to match company requirements and budget including:
• Adding or removing benefits.
• Increasing or decreasing total plan limits to meet corporate budgets.
• Offering different levels of cover for categories of employees.
• Applying for Medical History Disregarded (MHD) or Continuation of Personal Medical Exclusions (CPME) cover.
Paul Weigall, Group Sales & Marketing Director, InterGlobal says:
“At InterGlobal we aim to design plans which meet the local needs of our members, wherever they are in the world. Channel Islands UltraCare is another good example of our bespoke approach to delivering top quality IPMI plans. It joins our portfolio of plans which includes our international UltraCare range and specialist plans for expatriates and local residents in China, Indonesia and Africa.”