Offshore have this week announced its 2014 programme of training courses to be held in Jersey. The series of four seminars, which are aimed at experienced individuals who wish to maintain their CPD requirements, will be run at The Club Hotel and Spa at lunchtimes, from 12 until 2pm, over four sessions and will cover:
- 1st May – Tips for Reviewing Financial Statements
- 5th June – Introduction to Islamic Finance
- 23rd October – An Overview of Fund Structures
- 20th November – Using SLA’s & Managing Outsourced Relationships
First session – 1st May – Tips for Reviewing Financial Statements
This session is aimed at those delegates who have contact with financial statements in a number of different environments. The course will take a number of practical examples, and aims to provide delegates with an alternative angle to reviewing financial statements. The course will focus on the following areas:
- General procedures for reviewing financial statements
- Which techniques are likely to identify the errors and risk?
- How can the review process be documented effectively?
- Which accounting standards often need to be considered?
- Interactivity with auditors and audit qualification
To book please call 01481 736040 or email email@example.com