Carey Olsen has advised Nimrod Sea Assets Limited on its successful initial public offering on the Specialist Fund Market of the London Stock Exchange.
- Guernsey-domiciled company with a market capitalisation of US$130 million.
- Nimrod Sea Assets will acquire, charter and sell marine assets associated with the offshore oil and gas industry.
- Carey Olsen corporate partner, Ben Morgan, led the team and was supported by associate John Scanlan.
- The team also previously advised on the listing of the successful aircraft investment company, Doric Nimrod Air Three.
- Nimrod Capital LLP has a strong track record of advising and raising funds for investment companies. This is their 9th listing since April 2008.
Advocate Morgan said: “This launch further demonstrates Guernsey’s premier position as a jurisdiction of choice for London Stock Exchange listed investment companies. For Carey Olsen it is another example of our expertise and experience in the preparation and launches of this type.”
Category: Finance & Business